Welcome to the Forum! This is a handy place to ask questions and receive answers from your fellow Cranksgiving Organizers. Your login to this area is automatically generated when you create your first Cranksgiving event.
Click Here to return to the Cranksgiving Home Page
Notifications
Clear all

Cranksgiving Organizers Summit

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Greetings Cranksgiving Organizers,

We invite you to join us for the first-ever Cranksgiving Organizers Summit. This is a year of unprecedented challenges to our global cycling community - not least of which is keeping participants and volunteers safe during COVID-19. At this G2G you'll meet your fellow Cranksgiving organizers and have a chance to exchange ideas ... or you can just feel free to be a fly-on-the-wall to what we expect will be a lively roundtable discussion. 

Date: Thursday July 23rd 
Time: 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific / 5pm UK
Platform: Zoom
Duration: 40 minutes

We know everyone's time is valuable, so this meeting will be limited to 40 minutes maximum. The Agenda:

• Brief Introductions
  • Recap of 2019 Results/ What’s new for 2020
  • Roundtable discussion
  • Open forum

Can’t make it? No worries! We will post a recorded copy online afterward via a secure link.

NOTE: We sent the invitation above to all current organizers via email, but new cities are welcome too. Hit us up via the contact page and we will add you to the participant list.

(@zej-moczydlowski)

D'OH!

Sorry for missing the call earlier today. I was in Utah when I got the invite, saved it to my calendar, but when I got back east my calendar didn't update the time change. I was really curious how other cities are going to handle the additional hurdle we're going to be dealing with this year relating to Covid-19, looking forward to watching the recorded copy and seeing what others are saying. 

Cheers,
Zej M'ski (NYC)

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Zej! We missed you at this one... It was great hearing from organizers all over. We will have a link to the recording posted later today.

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

We're working on a summary with LOTS of great links, but here's the raw video feed from today's summit: https://vimeo.com/441116747/33481a6830

This should help you navigate the video

• Brief Introductions (15 mins)
  • Recap of 2019 Results/ What’s new for 2020 (5 mins)
  • Roundtable discussion (20 mins)
  • Open forum (30 mins)
  • End
This post was modified 4 years ago by admin

ReplyQuote
(@maryr)

I clicked on your link, and error message said not found.  Is it still available?

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Mary, Sorry about that. We altered the link for the recent newsletter but forgot to update here. Enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Share: